It’s time to disconnect, so we can reconnect.
I’ve been a preacher of disconnecting to reconnect for a long time and I feel now more than ever is our chance collectively to make this happen! Keen to know what this is all about? Read on my friend…
Ray… what are you on about?
To put it simply… when you disconnect from the noise around you you’re able to get insights from your own guidance system aka your intuition.
And why should we do this?
In today’s society we have become so used to seeking external validation and guidance that we have lost ourselves in the process. If you think about it, at the end of the day you are the only one responsible for getting your needs met and if you are giving away your power to someone else to make these decisions then are your needs really being met?
So you may think I’ve gone a little nuts while in self isolation… you’re not wrong. But truthfully the mainstream world thought I went nuts long before because I stopped doing the things the masses were doing and started living life to the beat of my own drum…. 🙂
So let me ask you this….
When was the last time you made a big decision entirely on your own? One day, one week, one month, one year? Many years? I’m sure it’s been a while. I’m not saying that asking others for advice or opinions is a bad thing, to be clear what I am saying is to be cautious that you don’t give up your own inner voice and become reliant on others to help make decisions for you.
How do you know if you’ve given away too much of your power?
- You can no longer make decisions on your own without asking for other people for their opinions. Whether it’s something big like a career move or something simple like purchasing a TV.
- You no longer trust those niggling feelings in your stomach or mind and rather you seek the opinion of others who have gone through something similar.
- You no longer feel good about things unless someone else compliments or validates it.
If any of the above resonates with you then I strongly encourage you to join me (and others) on the quest to bring back our power and reconnect with our inner guidance system. Yahooooooooo!
Okay Ray… How can we Disconnect to Reconnect?
It’s simple just follow these three steps.
- Add your details below to get a FREE copy of my little eBook (below)
- Follow the instructions in the book, you’ll want to purchase a Journal (or use one you already)
- Join the chat (in your allocated screen time) and share your experience about the journey >> here
I AM POSITIVE eBook
Send download link to: