I will connect in with your higher-self and let you know which of these following practices is best for you at this time.
They are all great to do so feel free to do these anytime you feel called!
For each emotion released in your energy healing session write the following statement 10 times each day for the next few days:
” << Emotion name >> I lived through this, I survived it and now I let it go. “
This will ensure that your mind releases the programming for good 🙂
This process is about writing down everything that feels unresolved in your life/mind and then burn it!
It feels so empowering to get this out of your mind! The first time I did this I filled 15 pages!
It doesn’t need to be in sentence format, it can be messy and in dot points or whatever works for you.
Once you’ve written your list head over to the kitchen sink and burn the list.
Trust me you’ll feel a million times lighter 🙂
This process is about learning to catch yourself when you’re in a negative thought pattern.
Perfect for anyone who is a little anxious or can’t stop ruminating on the same thing over and over.
When you notice that you’re in a loop stop the mind chatter by saying in a loop “things are always working out for me”
Then think back to some times where things did work out awesome for you.
If you can keep this up for 3 weeks, you’ll feel like a whole new person.
Okay so I’m not a massive fan of a Pro’s and Con’s list… mainly because I like to only concentrate on the better things in life 🙂
For this one, it’s about finding a list of positive aspects about a person, place or situation.
Once you have your list find at least 3 Amazing things on that list which become your Pro-Pro qualities.
If this lines up with your wants/needs – then there is nothing to worry about.
If this is not in alignment with your wants/needs/goals – it’s time to reevaluate.
This process is about Acknowledging, Accepting, Forgiving, Letting go and Surrendering.
For any situation that you’re unable to move past or you are struggling to let go of then journaling is one of the most powerful tools you can have.
- Acknowledge – All parts of the situation, theirs and yours.. yes you had a part to play in it too!
- Accept – All parts again, it can’t be changed so acceptance is the key.
- Forgive – Forgive them and Forgive yourself.
- Let Go – It’s no longer serving you, let it go.
- Surrender – The universe has so much more to offer you, you just need to create the space for them to be able to deliver it to you!
This one is about training yourself in a negative spiral to find a better feeling thought.
What this does is it helps shift your mindset to a higher vibrational place.
Start right where you are, wherever that is.
Write 3 thoughts at each of the five stages below:
- Your current thoughts, e.g. x They disrespected me and I will never forgive them (then think of 2 more)
- Slightly better thought e.g. I know that they wouldn’t of upset me intentionally. (then think of 2 more)
- Slightly better thought e.g. They did the best they could with what they knew at the time. (then think of 2 more)
- Better thought e.g. I am grateful for this opportunity to learn more about myself and XXX. (then think of 2 more)
- Great thought e.g. Things are always working out for me. (then think of 2 more)
^^ These are examples, feel free to make your own which are relevant to your circumstances.